What should I do if I was deported for not working in the US? 4 Answers as of June 10, 2011

I was deported by USA customs because they doubt I worked in USA. Government letter that I worked in Canada. I was innocent and they made a mistake. What should I do to get the right treatment and what the service fee you will charge?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Christine Troy
Law Office of Christine Troy | Christine Troy
It sounds like you are Canadian and also that you are subject to a five year ban. I would recommend working with a competent immigration attorney in a border city, as they will have more expertise in this arena. You can try to overturn via appeal-my understanding is that is rare. Otherwise you can ask for a non immigrant waiver for entry, if you have a legitimate reason for entry.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/10/2011
Verdin Law Firm, LLC
Verdin Law Firm, LLC | Isaul Verdin
If you are a nonimmigrant you could file a 212d3 waiver.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 6/10/2011
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law | Linda Liang
Not working in USA is not a ground for deportation. More info is needed. You are welcome to contact us with more details.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 6/9/2011
Baughman & Wang
Baughman & Wang | Justin X. Wang
What visa status did you have when you were "deported"? We need more information to fully evaluate your case. Please go to our website and pay $100 consultation fee for further consultation.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/9/2011
Click to View More Answers: