What should I do if I was charged with PL 155.25? 1 Answers as of March 12, 2015

I was charged with PL 155.25, no previous criminal record. I'm a diplomat, concerned about the consulate knowing and removing the criminal record.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Rothstein Law PLLC
Rothstein Law PLLC | Eric Rothstein
I often can get these cases dismissed and sealed. I suggest that you retain a good criminal defense lawyer.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 3/12/2015
Click to View More Answers: