What should I do if I was charged in a check fraud case? Posted on January 29, 2011

I received papers in the mail from the US District Attorneys office stating that my name has been used in DSS Check Fraud I have not had anything to do with any check fraud or check cashing. How can I clear my name?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: