What should I do if I strongly suspect my pregnant ex-girlfriend is smoking pot? 5 Answers as of April 29, 2014

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Linda K. Frieder
Law Office of Linda K. Frieder | Linda K. Frieder, Esq.
If you are concerned about the well being of an unborn child, call child services.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/29/2014
Peters Law, PLLC
Peters Law, PLLC | Mark T. Peters, Sr.
I suppose you could report her to CPS or the prosecutor or the police.
Answer Applies to: Idaho
Replied: 4/29/2014
Smith Law | Sharon K Smith
You can try calling child protective services.
Answer Applies to: Pennsylvania
Replied: 4/29/2014
John Russo | John Russo
Nothing, if she is it will show up on her tests at some point, and that by law must be reported to state officials.
Answer Applies to: Rhode Island
Replied: 4/29/2014
Grace Law Offices of John F Geraghty Jr.
Grace Law Offices of John F Geraghty Jr. | John F. Geraghty, Jr.
If you are the father then you need to warn her and if she does not stop you can file a private dependency action in the juvenile court.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 4/29/2014
Click to View More Answers: