What should I do if I passed my naturalization test but I did not receive oath ceremony letter? 4 Answers as of April 16, 2015

I am green card holder.

You should wait. What is there for you to do? You can't declare yourself a USC, can you? Please just wait.
Make an infopass appointment with your local USCIS office and ask for the status of your citizenship application.
Coane and Associates
Coane and Associates | Bruce Coane
You may want to schedule an INFOPASS appointment to inquire. Ultimately you could file a lawsuit if it drags on for many months.
Frazier, Soloway & Poorak, P.C.
Frazier, Soloway & Poorak, P.C. | David Nabow Soloway
The USCIS's Atlanta Field Office generally does not provide an "oath ceremony letter" (scheduling the oath ceremony) at the time of an applicant's naturalization interview/examination, although last week it did so while it tried to schedule applicants for a date in the following week. If your interview was successful and your case is approved, then within about 2 - 4 week you may expect to receive an "oath ceremony letter" scheduling your oath ceremony at a date and time about 3 - 4 weeks later.