What should I do if I live in Georgia and slipped and fell while at a restaurant? 3 Answers as of April 04, 2011

We were walking out of a restaurant in Lawrenceville when I slipped and fell on wet floor between front door and the entrance. I have gone to urgent care and the doctor told me my left leg is broken and I am getting x-rays done. My wrist is also in great pain too and needs x-rays as well. It was rainy, but there was no slippery floor sign and several other people fell in the same spot that I did. It happened on March 15. Can I do something?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Andrew R. Lynch, P.C.
Andrew R. Lynch, P.C. | Andrew R. Lynch
I would suggest you contact my office immediately. You have a right to have an attorney represent you and that attorney has a right to fully recover any injuries caused by your accident. Slip and fall cases have their own set of challenges, most importantly did the restaurant have knowledge of the hazard.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 4/4/2011
Law Office of Sam Levine, LLC
Law Office of Sam Levine, LLC | Sam L. Levine
I am so sorry that this happened to you. I hope you have a quick and as painless a recovery as possible. You need to consult with a licensed attorney in person or over the phone. I wish you a speedy recovery. My thoughts & prayers are with you.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 3/18/2011
Van Sant & Slover LLC
Van Sant & Slover LLC | David Van Sant
Typically a property owner must keep the ingress and egress safe. Slip and falls can be tough and are very detail specific. You should contact an attorney immediately to preserve your rights. You can call me if you would like to discuss your case in more detail.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 3/17/2011
Click to View More Answers: