What should I do if I have a warrant with no cash bond and I want to turn myself in? 1 Answers as of September 18, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
I advise clients to determine the latest they can turn themselves in at the jail in the county where the warrant was issued from, so that they don't have to spend the night and are set to see the judge that day, so a bond can be set.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 9/18/2017
Click to View More Answers: