What should I do if I have a warrant and didn’t know about it? 6 Answers as of August 31, 2015

In May 2014, I took an underwear. This was my first time doing anything like this. I really need them. My mom just had put me out the house. I was living on the streets for almost a month and a half. Now I am doing way better. I have a job and I'm in college. I'm only 19.

You should hire a local attorney who can turn you in with the best strategy to deal with this.
Hamblin Law Office | Sally Hamblin
You need to take care of the warrant or it will be hanging over your head. If you get stopped by police and they search wants and warrants it generally will pop up, and you could be arrested. Either try to handle the issue yourself or find an attorney. You could be given a court appointed attorney as well. You seem to be doing well now, which can be used as a positive for any plea with the prosecutor. An attorney or you could work with prosecutor for diversion. But....having an attorney advocate for that generally works better. All depends on the county and prosecutor.
Law Offices of Ezra N. Goldman
Law Offices of Ezra N. Goldman | Ezra Goldman
You have to deal with it; call the police and make a time for you to turn yourself in. The sooner the better. Best would be with a lawyer.
Contact an attorney that can arrange a time with the court to turn yourself in and be arraigned. There are ways to keep this off your record. Make sure you are represented by an experienced criminal defense lawyer. Do not represent yourself.
Elhart & Horvath, P.C.
Elhart & Horvath, P.C. | Mattias Johnson
The thing about a warrant is that it will not go away. With that in mind, the best thing that you can do is probably to turn yourself in, and then explain the situation to the judge. Larceny of that volume will usually only amount to a civil infraction, or misdemeanor at the most, and you will only be required to pay some fines.