What should I do if I have filed Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and a creditor is still harrassing me? Posted on September 29, 2010

I had Consumers Energy in my Chpt 7 that has been discharged and they just sent me a shut off notice for the amount that was on my BK. What should I do? I contacted my attorney and he wants me to pay him more money to take care of this which this was an issue then when I was in my BK.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: