What should I do if I have contacted the FBI and they will not give me the help I need? 3 Answers as of May 13, 2014

My landlord stole 6 encrypted portable drives containing classified/trade secret information belonging to a major US pharmaceutical company which he wants to sell to a Chinese buyer for no less than $10Mil. I immediately reported him to the FBI. I spoke with two agents and both times they made me feel as if I'm a suspect. I'm the innocent reporting party. My landlord has already threatened to kill me if I were to tell anyone about this. The FBI knows I'm in a bad situation and only offered a number to a domestic violence hotline. I sadly have no money, no vehicle and nowhere else to go if they arrest my landlord. Will a criminal defense attorney represent me knowing I'm in a bad situation and have no money? I need help.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
Uhhhh...you have 10 million dollars worth of information, but no money, no vehicle and no where else to live. Uhhh...what's wrong with this picture.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 5/13/2014
Law Office of James E. Smith
Law Office of James E. Smith | James Smith
Sue him and get a writ of attachment.
Answer Applies to: Nevada
Replied: 5/13/2014
Shalvoy Law, LLC | Walter A. Shalvoy Jr.
In a short answer, yes. I would contact the drug company directly to enlist their help with the FBI. My question is, how did you and or your landlord get the discs?
Answer Applies to: Connecticut
Replied: 5/13/2014
Click to View More Answers: