What should I do if I have contacted the FBI and they will not give me the help I need? 3 Answers as of May 13, 2014

My landlord stole 6 encrypted portable drives containing classified/trade secret information belonging to a major US pharmaceutical company which he wants to sell to a Chinese buyer for no less than $10Mil. I immediately reported him to the FBI. I spoke with two agents and both times they made me feel as if I'm a suspect. I'm the innocent reporting party. My landlord has already threatened to kill me if I were to tell anyone about this. The FBI knows I'm in a bad situation and only offered a number to a domestic violence hotline. I sadly have no money, no vehicle and nowhere else to go if they arrest my landlord. Will a criminal defense attorney represent me knowing I'm in a bad situation and have no money? I need help.

Uhhhh...you have 10 million dollars worth of information, but no money, no vehicle and no where else to live. Uhhh...what's wrong with this picture.
Law Office of James E. Smith
Law Office of James E. Smith | James Smith
Sue him and get a writ of attachment.
Shalvoy Law, LLC | Walter A. Shalvoy Jr.
In a short answer, yes. I would contact the drug company directly to enlist their help with the FBI. My question is, how did you and or your landlord get the discs?