What should I do if I have an DUI back in 2000 and do I still have to pay even if it's been over 10 years? 1 Answers as of May 08, 2017

I believe I should've never got the DUI in the first place because I was never in the car when the officer pulled up to the company that was present at the time which he forgets to mention in the report.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
If depends if you were already convicted, or if it is an open case. Either way, first things first. You should hire a lawyer to go to court to recall the warrant. A lawyer can do this without you present if the underlying charge is a misdemeanor, so it is less risky for you.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 5/8/2017
Click to View More Answers: