What should I do if I found out that a police officer committed perjury? 5 Answers as of June 17, 2011

What if I found out 12 years after a plea agreement the police officer made up a witness statement that was allegedly in a foreign language to another officer (he testified under Prop 113) with no record of the witness interview ever being filed and prosecutor hid exculpatory evidence to coerce the plea agreement.

Lowenstein Law Office
Lowenstein Law Office | Anthony Lowenstein
Tell your lawyer, and have your lawyer impeach the Officer at a subsequent court hearing / trial. For more information, please see my website.
The Law Offices of Gabriel Dorman
The Law Offices of Gabriel Dorman | Gabriel Dorman
You should really speak with an experienced criminal defense attorney about all of the circumstances involved with your case. The attorney will then need to pull the file and records on the case to see how everything went down. Then, and only then, will the attorney be able to advise what your recourse may be. Good luck.
Complicated question to answer in a few sentences. Assuming this is your case, you need to consult an experience criminal law specialist in post conviction remedies (habeas corpus) to advise you. It will be an expensive procedure.
12 years later is a long time. You can try to contact an attorney to assist you but don't get your hopes up.
File a written complain to the police department and DA. The case is long over.