What should I do if I feel my employer acted negligently? Posted on February 06, 2011

The company my brother works for sent his w2 form to his home and his Social security # is displayed in plain view for all eyes to see from AZ to CA. He's very upset and I believe he is not the only one this happened to. What can be done about this when a employer show gross negligent on their end exposing such personal information and damaging to ones identity.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: