What should I do if I can't afford to pay for the court fees? 1 Answers as of June 26, 2013

I have paid my credit card in over a year from capital one. I have been in a hardship I got a summons for a court date from law firm I called to try to work out payment of 50 dollars a month they requesting 160. I cannot afford that I am scared because my court date is set for this Tuesday and I won't know if they will accept it until this monday what should I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Eric J. Benzer, Attorney at Law
Eric J. Benzer, Attorney at Law | Eric Benzer
Petition court for waiver of fees.
Answer Applies to: Maryland
Replied: 6/26/2013
Click to View More Answers: