What should I do if I can't afford the small claims court charge? 2 Answers as of April 20, 2012

I am being sued in small claims court for money owed to a prior landlord. If I cannot afford to pay him, what should I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
H. Scott Basham, Attorney at Law, P.C. | H. Scott Basham
Try to work out a payment plan with your prior landlord. For example, sign an agreement with him that you will pay at least $100 per month until the balance is paid in full.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 4/20/2012
Click to View More Answers: