What should I do if I came to the US and was denied an E2 but am now approved for a I140 visa? 2 Answers as of February 12, 2011

I came to USA in November 2009 on visit visa b1/b2 five years multiple visa, after 4 months I applied a E2 investor visa and my lawyer told me I can filled my case before the expiry of my 6 months stay and after that I can stay in USA till my case is running and I was also confident on my case because I was not doing and done anything wrong but my intention was not to staying in USA and I was not came with all the documents from Dubai and I was arranging my docs from Dubai and finally my lawyer filled my case before the 6 months entry stay and I was staying in USA with my parents and waiting for result and my case was denied and every time when my case got denied my lawyer will say I have 33 days to refile my case and I have to arrange more docs and it was going till May 2010 got the last denied letter from USCIS and I asked my lawyer how much time I have to leave to told me 33 days and I left after 2 weeks and I never violating the laws of any country but when I was leaving the immigration officer told me that my multiple visa in canceled and I violate the law I overstayed u can't stay like that and I was very disappointed from the lawyer he misguide me I lost my UAE job I was earning $5000 just for my parents I was trying to settle in USA.
Now I got my I140 approved on 11 Feb, I got a job from one company they want me to run their store and they planning to open more branches.
Please advise now I am in Pakistan what should I do.

The Vega Law Firm
The Vega Law Firm | Linda Vega
Yours sounds like an interesting case and one that we specialize in. If you entered the U. S. On a visa waiver you could not have adjusted while in the United States. Moreover, you needed to have shown that you were risking a substantial amount in the business that would provide at least 10 jobs to U. S. Citizens.
I140 is related to your previous employer. You can't work for current employer based on I-140 approval. You will probably have to start over. Sorry!