What should I do if I am stopped by the police? How? 6 Answers as of June 30, 2015

What should i do if I am stopped by the police while driving?

Cooperate - produce your driver's license, insurance and proper registration paperwork. IF you do not have all three, do not bet behind the wheel. IF you do not have the emotional maturity to handle a police stop, then do not get behind the wheel. IF you panic real easily, then you need to get on a bicycle, and not drive a vehicle.
Show them your driver's license, registration and insurance card. You do not have to answer any questions.
Law Office of Edward J. Blum
Law Office of Edward J. Blum | Edward J. Blum
Depends if you've been doing anything illegal or potentially illegal like drinking. If so, keep your mouth shut. Don't do any tests. When they arrest you take the blood test.
Exercise your right to remain silent.
Law Office of Russell A. Warren
Law Office of Russell A. Warren | Russell A. Warren
Be polite and cooperative with them first. Second, your required to give them your demographic info if requested (name, address, license number etc). If they give you a ticket, be polite, take it and then contact an attorney to represent you in that matter. If you are arrested for a "Criminal" charge for something serious, at that point it is up to you whether or not you want to speak with them any further without Counsel present.