What should I do if I am not happy with my workers compensation attorney? Posted on January 31, 2011

I do not like or trust my Attn. He wants to settle I do not. The offer is to pay my medical with no further payments. And I will never go back to work. I had a closed head injure along with a torn rotator cuff. I have been out of work since 10/24/2008. He does not keep me informed as to what is going on. We had a court date on 1/19/11 I was told I didn't need to be there. I haven't heard from him as of yet as to any outcome from this date. This is how I've been treated through out this process. So this is why I want to know can I request to see my file so that I have some knowledge as to what has been happening. Or can I hire another Attn who will do as I would like? Thank You Randy

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: