What should I do if I am a 19 year old who was arrested for a DUI? 3 Answers as of February 04, 2011

My son arrested for operating a POV on street by failing to see before turning from a direct line that movement could be made in safety (SG 20-154); possession of drug paraphernalia and driving while impaired; drive after consuming< 21. What do we do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Clifford Clendenin & O'Hale, LLP
Clifford Clendenin & O'Hale, LLP | Locke T. Clifford
Hire an attorney. Since he is underage, he will not be eligible for a limited driving privilege if convicted, so it is really important that he seek counsel to try to avoid being convicted.
Answer Applies to: North Carolina
Replied: 2/4/2011
Click to View More Answers: