What should I do if a female I met on a dating site send me nude picture that I didn’t ask for and later ask for money or else they will press charge? 2 Answers as of April 10, 2017

I meet a 20 year old woman on a dating site. Talked for a few days then moved to texting. She proceeded to send nude pictures of herself to me even after I told her were just friends and not to. A day later she told me she was 16. Then I have a man calling me later that if I did not send money he will press charges against me for child pornography. I never asked for the pictures and I cannot have charges filed against me for this, I am with the US military and I know military personal are targets for this kind of thing.

Probably best to ignore it. If you pay you will not only be asked for even more money but it will appear that you think you did something wrong. If you go to the police and the girl is under 18 you would have to convince them you did not solicit the photos. If you can prove you thought she was 18 though going to the police could solve the problem. Close call.
It sounds like a scam. I have heard similar stories over the past year or two. If you haven't done so already, delete the pictures and start looking for female companionship in better places.