What should I do if the father will not pay child support? 1 Answers as of April 20, 2011

What should I do when the father of my two children doesn't want to pay child support anymore? My children are 12 and 10 year old in New Hampshire and their father is very well off. He hasn’t paid child support for over a year now.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
DiManna Law Office, LLC.
DiManna Law Office, LLC. | Dawn DiManna
That depends on whether you already have a court order. If you do then he is in contempt of that order, if not then you file to get an order.
Answer Applies to: New Hampshire
Replied: 4/20/2011
Click to View More Answers: