What should I do if being accused of child endangerment? Posted on July 17, 2011

I overdosed while my boyfriend's son was downstairs being watched by another adult and her child. I am now being charged with Child Endangerment. Will I be able to see my boyfriend's child again? Will these charges interfere with my boyfriend and mine's relationship in the future? What can I do to be able to see him again?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: