What should I do if an individual refuses to to fix something I paid for? Posted on July 20, 2011

We bought a a/c and heat unit from an individual (self employed heat and air man)for $1,300 in november of 2010. The unit has never worked and the individual dodges all phone calls and requests to come fix the unit. What recourse do we have in the legal system for refund or recovery?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: