What should I do I have documented back problems for ten years and I shall use non-narcotic drug for pain? 4 Answers as of August 07, 2014

Probation officer has order for amendment of order of probation. Then the order was changed from prescribed medication to no narcotic drug for pain.

Hamblin Law Office | Sally Hamblin
If you had a medical doctor write a letter in your behalf and it was ignored, you need to find out why. Did the probation officer change it or the judge. If either, you can further consult with attorney.
VALENTE SCHARG & ASSOCIATES | DEAN VALENTE
Get your doctor as a witness that the meds are necessary and file a motion before your judge for permission to use those drugs. ultimate decision is with the judge. probation can only make recommendations (& judge do usually follow their probation dept) but judge makes the final call. so talk to doctor & file a motion.
I would have to see the various orders, and understand the details. Generally, if you can show that the medication is prescribed and medically necessary, it will be allowed.
Ultimately it will be up to the judge to decide. If your PO is not on your side, then you need to have a hearing with the judge and present evidence as to why you need this particular type of medicine and why there is no other alternative. Have your doctor testify at the hearing. Unfortunately, you give up a lot of your standard rights while on probation.