What should I do for possible legal harrassment in Florida? Posted on November 21, 2010

Girlfriend told me to move out after 1 year of living together. She said to give it a few months, to call, and we will still go out on dates. I was hurt and had no closure. I called but she never picked up, never left a message, or came by the home or where she works. I never threatened. I was never angry, just hurt. I texted and called maybe 2 times at night and early morning but let it ring 2 times, hoping she would call. I did this for 3 months, maybe once a week? 2 days ago the police call, but I got scared and deleted the message unheard. Obviously she made a report on harrassment. I never thought I was, since I never said anything. I am scared and think I might be arrested which will ruin me. I was unemployed and will lose my new Security job. What do I do? I am scared