What should I do after receiving a letter for copyright infringement? 2 Answers as of May 03, 2011

Letter from attorney for West Coast Productions stating we illegally downloaded a movie from our IP address. Fight or settle. We have no knowledge of this download in this household.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Intellectual Property Center, LLC
Intellectual Property Center, LLC | Ak Shaf
Contact an attorney, of course as a law firm which handles copyright infringement litigation, this statement is a little self serving. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.
Answer Applies to: Kansas
Replied: 5/3/2011
Mark S. Hubert PC
Mark S. Hubert PC | Mark Hubert
I would consult with a local Intellectual Property attorney ASAP!
Answer Applies to: Oregon
Replied: 5/3/2011
Click to View More Answers: