What should I do after receiving interrogatories in aid of execution? How? 5 Answers as of August 28, 2015

I have a judgment against me that is not mine and I am getting harassed by NCO portfolio.

Then we could sue them for harassment, these types of lawsuits you get damage awards and the creditor pays your legal fees.
Law Office of Michael Johnson
Law Office of Michael Johnson | Michael Johnson
You should consult with an attorney.
Since you're a judgment debtor, your creditor has every right to send interrogatories and you'll be in contempt of court, if you don't answer them (or worse, it's perjury if you lie on them). You should talk to an attorney who can explain your options.
You need to see a lawyer NOW.
Get back to the court commissioner or over court officer that is responsible for the underlying case. Send him or her a detailed and polite letter explaining the real facts. Send a copy to the collection lawyer on the other side at the same time you send your letter to the court commissioner or judge. Include copies of any and all documentation you have that will help to show that they are mistaken. It would not hurt to hire a lawyer who is well-versed in collection law; the collection people are probably violating one or another law or regulation.