What should I do after receiving interrogatories in aid of execution? 1 Answers as of April 21, 2011

I have a judgment against me that is not mine and I am getting harassed by NCO portfolio.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Rhonda R. Werner Schultz, PL
Rhonda R. Werner Schultz, PL | Rhonda R. Werner Schultz
You need to talk to a knowledgeable attorney ASAP. The creditor is attempting to collect the debt from you. Depending on when the judgment was obtained, you may have limited remedies to fix this problem.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 4/21/2011
Click to View More Answers: