What should I do after my daughter was arrested for pushing her boyfriend? Posted on May 07, 2011

Her boyfriend who was by then her ex was throwing her clothes and her childrens clothes out onto the street and she wanted to go into the house to get her passports but he bloked the door so she pushed him to get passed him and he called the police. Her two children 6 and 4 where seeing all this happen and now she has to go before a judge on monday. She has NEVER ever been in any touble before. She is 32 and due to come back home to the UK on Wednesday. She has her tickets all ready. I don't know what to do. She does not deserve to spend an hour in jail let alone a whole weekend. And tomorrow is Mothers Day. This all started because she went out with the neighbours last night and he got Jealous. What can I do I am so worried.