What should I do after getting a ticket for driving on a suspended license? 2 Answers as of June 14, 2011

I just got a ticket for driving while my license was suspended. I was already on probation for a dwi three years ago. What should I do?

Clifford Clendenin & O'Hale, LLP
Clifford Clendenin & O'Hale, LLP | Locke T. Clifford
You should talk to an attorney about what you can do to try to get your license back before you go to court. This may not be possible, depending on what is on your driving record, but it's a good place to start. You definitely need an attorney if the revocation is solely base on the DUI, because you are theoretically exposed to up 120 days in jail.
The Olsinski Law Firm, PLLC
The Olsinski Law Firm, PLLC | Justin C. Olsinski
You should talk to an attorney 1 on 1 to discuss your options. District Attorney's offices do not treat Driving while license revoked because of a DWI lightly. If you want to set up a free consultation at my office feel free to give me a call, but this charge can get complicated and it is best that you at least consult an attorney about your options.