What should I do after getting an interim order for transfer of custody? Posted on May 13, 2011

I was served with an interim order verifying transfer of custody for enforcement of child support. I am the father. The uncle has temporary custody. The mother is not paying any child support and there is no order. Am I responsible for 100% of the child support. This temporary order was entered in 2004. Is it still valid? Is it still legal?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: