What should I do after being subpeoned in North Carolina? 1 Answers as of April 26, 2011

I received a call today stating that I have been subpeoned. How can I find out what this is about? I live in North Carolina. The message included a phone number for my lawyer to call and a court case number. I have no idea what this could be about.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Clifford Clendenin & O'Hale, LLP
Clifford Clendenin & O'Hale, LLP | Locke T. Clifford
Have your lawyer call the number or call the Clerk of Court's office to find out what the case is about. Give the clerk the case number.
Answer Applies to: North Carolina
Replied: 4/26/2011
Click to View More Answers: