What should I do after being served with temporary custody papers? Posted on May 07, 2011

The father of my child just served me with a temporary custody papers but he is not on the birth certificate and now I can't see my child how is this legal?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: