What should I do after being given a strange summons in Florida? Posted on January 24, 2011

I received a "Notice of taking deposition duces tecun in aid of execution" from an attorney in Coral Gables. Above mention paper was delivered,regular mail, not "served". It does not state what this is in regards to, though there is an account number in the lower right corner. I "suspect" it may be in regards to a Capital One account that I defaulted on over ten years ago (date of last activity 8/2003) but I have no way to be certain as they do not clearly state on this paperwork. They want me to go to a court reporting agency with all manner of financial documents, many of which I do not even have. Also I believe the statute of limitations has run out on this debt. Please advise the best way to address this? Should I appear? Should I call or write them, stating I do not know what they are talking about? Should I reveal my suspicion that it is regarding the Capital One account I had all those years ago.