What should I do after being arrested and charged with possession of marijuana? How? 4 Answers as of September 15, 2015

I was arrested because I was accused of kidnapping my daughter at gun point. It was all a lie she was just mad because I didn't want to get back with her because of various reasons, but it caused sheriffs the police department and investigators to go to my house and issue a search warrant to find the hand gun I supposedly pulled out on her. The police department took me in to write a statement, while the investigators stayed at my house searching for the hand gun. They find marijuana that was in my shops refrigerator. I get released from the police station but the investigator shows up and arrests me and charges me for position of marijuana under 2 oz and puts me in jail I want to know what can I do if it goes to court or what will happen to me I'm only 17 and I don't want a bad record?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Reza Athari & Associates, PLLC | Seth L. Reszko
When you appear in Court, which I emphasize, you should appear at your Court date. The Judge will decide whether you can afford your own attorney or whether one must be appointed on your behalf. If you cannot afford an attorney and an attorney is not appointed for you, it means that the DA/City Attorney is not seeking jail time against you.
Answer Applies to: Nevada
Replied: 9/15/2015
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
That is funny: Bad boy that does not want a bad record. Gun in the house, marijuana in the house, sex at 16 which results in a baby before 18 with a crazy that calls to report kidnapping. Write back at 30 when you have 2-3 felony convictions. See you then.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 9/15/2015
The Rogers Law Firm
The Rogers Law Firm | Andrea Storey Rogers
Hire an attorney to represent you if you want to avoid having a possession of marijuana conviction on your permanent criminal record.
Answer Applies to: Missouri
Replied: 9/14/2015
Connell-Savela | Jason Savela
Lets discuss - lots of issue here.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 9/14/2015
Click to View More Answers: