What should I do after being arrested and charged with possession of marijuana? Posted on May 20, 2011

I was arrested because I was accused of kidnapping my daughter at gun point. It was all a lie she was just mad because I didn't want to get back with her because of various reasons, but it caused sheriffs the police department and investigators to go to my house and issue a search warrant to find the hand gun I supposedly pulled out on her. The police department took me in to write a statement, while the investigators stayed at my house searching for the hand gun. They find marijuana that was in my shops refrigerator. I get released from the police station but the investigator shows up and arrests me and charges me for position of marijuana under 2 oz and puts me in jail I want to know what can I do if it goes to court or what will happen to me I'm only 17 and I don't want a bad record?