What should I do after being accused of negligence after a child injury report? 1 Answers as of July 05, 2011

My husband received a letter stating he was negligent. And that there was injury to a child who had no adult supervision. My husband reported the incident to the police. A parent made contact with my husband for the first time 10 days post incident. What should we do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jared Altman
Law Office of Jared Altman | Jared Altman
You haven't given me enough information. I don't know what happened. However, if you have homeowner's insurance or apartment, cooperative or condominium insurance, you should report the incident right away or you might lose coverage.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 7/5/2011
Click to View More Answers: