What should I do after an error in tax filing? Posted on April 17, 2011

I filed my 2009 PA tax return electronically and forgot to mail in W-2s. Because I was only a partial year resident I received a refund for taxes that should have paid to my current state. Recently I received a bill for the amount that I was refunded. What should I do? Should I file and amendment now including w-2's to prove that I did not work and live in PA for the entire year?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: