What should I do about a harrasing phone caller? Posted on August 17, 2011

I have an ex friend who has my number blocked yet she still repeatedly calls and texts me. I have asked her to stop. My phone provider doesn't offer the block caller option. Do I have to change my number just to stop these kind of people? I am not on an unlimited plan so its costing me, and this person knows it.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: