What should I do about an investigation over a relationship with employee and what can I expect to happen? 2 Answers as of September 24, 2014

A lady who I fooled around with 3 or 4 times over the year, has now gone to my HR department stating this, and that she does not think she can work under me anymore The last incident, she got so drunk she could not remember the next day, and although we never had sex on any occasion, she slept next to me naked in the bed. The first two occasions, she admitted she was fully aware of the fooling around situation and was also liable. I am to give a statement to them about this as they investigate. We both have remained professional in work hours, and this has happened after drinking after work. I fear for what might come out.

I would also be fearful.
Law Office of Russell J. Thomas, Jr. | Russell J. Thomas, Jr.
Learn a lesson from this experience. Because of some high priced verdicts and settlements for cases like this, the tolerance level for this kind of behavior for some employers is very low. Be prepared for the worst; if you survive, in the future behave like a boy scout.