What should do regarding my child support obligations if I'm being denied visitation with my child? Posted on June 15, 2011

My ex-spouse removed my child from the state of Louisiana and has been denying my rights to visitation. Since I don't know where she is currently residing, I can't have her served with any petitions to restore custody. What should I do? How can I find my child?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: