What should be done if my husband has a warrant and it states in the remarks, controlled substance/conspiracy? 1 Answers as of September 01, 2017

My husband has never had any issues with the law. He has never been stopped for anything to do with drugs. I am not sure why the warrant.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
The only way to deal with a pending warrant is to find out what the bond amount is, turn himself in and pay the bond so it is a book & release and then defend against the charges. If it is not something he did , a lawyer will find out the details they allege, find a way to dispute those details, and try to get the case dismissed.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 9/1/2017
Click to View More Answers: