What should be done if I've been arrested for a false report my ex made? 2 Answers as of September 16, 2017

I had an argument with my ex in my apartment. He pushed me and ready to hit me, as my self-defense i slap him. My bond is $50.000. How I can resolve this? I'm not a criminal. Instead, I'm a victim but police right away arrested me and took me to county jail without explanation or giving me a right to call a paralegal.

You should hire a lawyer right away. The consequences of a DV conviction is severe, including a life-time ban on gun ownership, requirement to attend a long and expensive 52-week DV course, among other things.
Innocent people are charged on occasion erroneously or because of a false report. Unfortunately you will need to retain an experienced criminal law specialist to sort it all out.