What should be done if I got a DUI, but I was not driving the car? 2 Answers as of October 04, 2017

I came out from a local restaurant after some social drinking. After leaving the establishment, there had happen to be an ambulance waiting for a call. I was feeling very sick and had asked them to check my blood pressure and a ride to the local hospital. I'm guessing the ambulance EMT notified the police which in case lead to the DUI. However, the car was parked. I did not enter the car nor intended to drive home. I was outside the car entire time in the parking lot. Therefore, I never drove the car. In my opinion instead, I should have received a public intoxication and not a DUI since I never drove the car or had the intent.

You need to hire a DUI specialist, and do it soon because you have only 10 days to save your license. No driving defenses are common, so prosecutors will never dismiss just because the defendant claims he/she wasn't driving. You need to fight it.
Chambers Law Firm
Chambers Law Firm | Dan E. Chambers
Sounds like you have a great defense to the charges.