What rights to employment do I have as an immigrant in the United States? 4 Answers as of February 10, 2011

I have been in the US since I was 3 months old. Is there any way I can legally get a job? Or can I join the military? I would proudly serve this country if I knew I would be treated the same.

You can join the us military Then you can get citizenship
JCS Immigration & Visa Law Office
JCS Immigration & Visa Law Office | Jack C. Sung
Unfortunately, you don't have any rights to employment if you are undocumented. You may join the military but you must contact them to see if there is currently still a program to admit undocumented immigrants.
You did not say how you were brought to US at age of 3.
It may be possible for you to obtain residency but based on your question, there is not enough information for me to know. I recommend looking into family based options (to see if you were directly or indirectly listed on an application from family or a family member's employer). You may also be from a country where other emergency options are available. I say this a lot but you should seek a consult from a competent immigration attorney to review your entire case. That is the only way for you to determine eligibility for a green card.