What rights does he have if I have been emailing asking when he is going to see them but he has not respond or anything? 9 Answers as of January 21, 2014

I have two children. I have not filed for child support. He has not given nothing or seen them in two months.

The Law Office of James P Peterson
The Law Office of James P Peterson | James P Peterson
He has the same rights you have. You should file a divorce or a suit affecting the parent child relationship to get an order that establishes custody, child support and visitation.
Reza Athari & Associates, PLLC | Riana Durrett
Your husband's rights to visitation are not dependent on paying child support. He is obligated to support his children and he should be providing support whether or not a court orders him to do so. Once you do file for divorce, custody, and support, the court may order your husband to pay child support retroactively, to make up for what he has not been paying to support his children until the court ordered him to do so.
Robert R. Goldstein, Attorney at Law
Robert R. Goldstein, Attorney at Law | Robert R. Goldstein
In Ohio, both parents have completely equal rights to the children until a court says otherwise.
Until there is a custody order in place, the same rights that you have.
Same as you.
    Law Offices of Lauren H. Kane | Lauren H. Kane
    You need to file a custody petition to protect your rights.
    Barr, Jones & Associates LLP
    Barr, Jones & Associates LLP | Andrew Brasse
    In Ohio, the Father has no rights in regards to the children until he files for them at court. Until then, you, as the Mother, have complete custody of the children, and you are the only decision maker under the law.
    The children have a right to have a relationship with their father. Developing a parenting plan would be a good thing for their well-being. You also have a right to child-support.
    Attorney at Law
    Attorney at Law | Frances An
    File for child support. Then just raise your children. Rights? He has the honor and privilege of supporting them and you, and helping you raise them. But it is his loss if he does not understand this.