What rights do I have to a mobile home that is in my fiancé‘s name and mine? 7 Answers as of April 29, 2014

We are splitting up. He is handicapped and he put my name on title for taking care of him so in case something happened to him, I would have a place to live. He changed the title in 12/19/13. I have no job or income due to taking care of him. I want to leave. Trailer is in a trailer park so no land is included, just the home. Do I have any rights to the home?

Law Office of Robert E McCall | Robert McCall
You need to have the documents reviewed by an attorney. I cannot make an opinion without document review.
Law Offices of Helene Ellenbogen, P.S.H | Helene Ellenbogen
You may, but the court will likely let him stay and require that he pay you a portion of the equity in the home.
Since you are not married, the area of law the controls this is civil litigation. Please meet with a civil litigation attorney to explore your legal options.
Theoretically, you own half the home, so you are entitled to half its value, if it has any.
It appears you have rights in the mobile home.