What rights do I have in child custody? 1 Answers as of June 07, 2011

My ex and I are supposed to discuss signing our children up for extra curricular activities (I asked for that to be put into our custody agreement as she just signed them up for anything and everything). My ex refuses to discuss and still signs the children up for activities. Is there something I can file to ask the mediator to assign these duties to one parent and one parent only. I refuse to support something my children have repeated stated they have no interest in doing.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Curry & Westgate
Law Office of Curry & Westgate | Patrick Curry
It is rare for the mediator or the judge to order just one parent can sign up for extra-curricular activities. Joint custody means just that joint decisions. When they sign up you go and unsign them.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/7/2011
Click to View More Answers: