What right does a father who is still paying support have has if a mother of a four year old is refusing to pick up her child from him? 2 Answers as of August 15, 2016

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Richard B. Jacobson & Associates, LLC | Richard B. Jacobson
You need to consult an experienced family law attorney. He or she might advise a contempt motion, or a motion to revise the judgment.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 8/15/2016
Petit & Dommershausen SC
Petit & Dommershausen SC | Tajara Dommershausen
File a motion for modification of placement and child.support.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 8/10/2016
Click to View More Answers: