What right do I have as a mother if he does not call or get her and by order he has not gotten health insurance for her? 1 Answers as of October 03, 2016

Does he have to see her and he has a baby on the way by someone else?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Attorney at Law | Aimee C. Robbins
You can file a Motion for Contempt of the court order requiring your ex to provide your daughter health insurance. You could also request a modification of the visitation award if he is not following or using his rights of visitation.
Answer Applies to: Maryland
Replied: 10/3/2016
Click to View More Answers: